วันอังคารที่ 27 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

Hello.


Many of you may not understand the word "Kaw Krua" that is the name of the website because It is Thai. Let's See, and I'll tell you what it means to know. The term "Kaw Krua" is meaning, to have events occur in the food room. And about cooking And (or even tell me also. Who sleep in the kitchen? Or jogging or playing tennis. Hitting golf or other, if any, please.)
Also, the English used on this website. May be bizarre. Because I use the English versions are not good enough, but I just want to teach someone, to know how to cook Thai food properly, like authentic Thai. Therefore, I will need to use translation tools. This can sometimes be translated and read out wrong, please forgive and accept.
Thai food. The world well known (or not) would be "Tom Yum Goong, " because I saw the foreign visitors who like to eat when they were ordered into the restaurant.
But wait. , Thai food has something else like many things. let me tell you, you have heard the food at a "fried-looking" or not?, or "Tom Kha Kai" or "chilli paste" or "Curry" or another.
If you do, let me tell you how to make delicious If not, I will tell you how to cook for you. Because I want the world to eat the delicious food of my country. As I eat it every day, if you want, follow me, come on.

Select the Thai food menu you want me tell you

Tom Yum Goong
Tamarind leaves boiled with chicken
Paad Kra Praw
And More...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น